Here’s my variation on guacamole. I didn’t have either sour cream or tomatoes which the original recipe required, so improvisation was called for. The improvisation made for extreme guacamole yumminess to the power of 10!
Anthroyogini’s Accidentally Delicious Guacamole
- 1 slightly over ripe advocado
- 1-2 tablespoons of light ricotta cheese
- 1 heaped teaspoon of sambal oelek
- 1/2 – 3/4 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of lime juice
What to do:
- mash the advocado
- add ricotta, sambal oelek, garlic & lime juice and combine
Please share this recipe far and wide! I promise you that it’s absolutely scrummy.